Enerem Peeled Beans / Dried Peeled Beans/ Dried Beans 4lb Cooking or baking with peeled beans is an easy way to add protein and nutrients to any dish. gluten free! Although they are rich in complex carbs like bread and starches, as a plant-based food, they feel right at home in the vegetable group, offering an array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, like their veggie companions. They can also hold their own in the protein group, supplying protein aplenty.Enerem Peeled Beans / Dried Peeled Beans/ Dried Beans 4lb
- Peeled Beans Blackeyed Pea for Moin-moin, Akara, Kwose, Ekuru, Gbegiri.
- Peeled Beans have a smooth texture and are delicious when mixed with other vegetables or cooked together with rice
- They are rich in protein and the best sort of fibre – soluble fibre – which helps to eliminate cholesterol from the body. They are unique because they taste wonderful without any spices.
For your delicious moi-moi, akara, gbegiri, Ekuru, Danwake, Beans soup and other delicacies. Tastypot Bean Flour is easy to use, stress-free cooking with our 100% organic beans flour made from naturally grown beans.
From picking, washing, drying, milling into fine powder, sieving and packaging. It is neatly processed under strict supervision. It is well sorted and a very good source of protein, which plays an important role in maintaining and repairing the body.$10.00
Iru (fermented locust beans) has been used for centuries across West Africa for its delicious and healthful properties. Rich in protein and natural fats, it imparts a deep umami flavor to savory or sweet dishes. It’s the fermented bean of the Nigerian Locust Tree and it has an incredible, complex flavor, somewhere in between chocolate, miso, and cheese.
Despite its wide applications across West African cuisine, it’s still surprisingly difficult to find in the US, especially in dry bean form.
- Origin: Ilaro, Ogun State, Nigeria
- Aliases: Dadawa / dawadawa, ogiri, ogirisi, ugba, netetou, kainda, soumbala
- Process: Boiled, fermented and sun-dried
- Ingredients: 100% fermented locust beans (Parkia biglobosa)
- Tasting notes: Dark Chocolate • Roasted Nuts • Mild Cheese • Miso