No products in the cart.
Vendor Membership Terms and Conditions
Thank you for becoming a Vendor on STERMART. Please note by becoming a Vendor you agree to these terms and conditions, so please take the time to read and understand these membership terms and conditions. These Membership Terms govern your use of the stermart.com (Site) as a vendor.
Once you click “I agree or you Purchase a membership” you agree to the Membership Terms as a legally binding contract between you and STERMART.com. If you do not want to agree to these Membership Terms, do not sign up. Once you sign up, you are responsible for all the terms and conditions that govern this site along with this Vendor Membership agreement.
To become a Vendor on STERMART.com, you must read and agree to the Vendor’s membership terms and conditions, and policies as well as pay the membership fees for the term you select. You must be 18 years old or of legal age for your country. You will be asked to verify your identity, by way of submitting a driver’s license or photo ID and contact information. STERMART.com reserves the right to ask for additional information to prove who you are. We use this information to ensure you are an actually person of legal age. It is our goal to offer a Reborn Doll Supplies Marketplace as authentic as possible. This means verifying identities and products on this site. Once you pay your payment for the membership term you select, you will be asked to provide this documentation. Once the documentation is provided, you will either be approved or denied membership to STERMART.com. You will be notified by email of our decision. Your Membership is NON-TRANSFERABLE. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone to access the site using your username and password (keep your login information secure).
Monthly and Yearly Membership Plans are available to purchase thru STERMART.com. This contract is in force for the full term you select. You understand and agree by purchasing a membership, that you have committed to a contract between you and STERMART.com and its agents. And you agree to automatic reoccurring membership fees payable by you at the rate offered at the time of purchase for the entire term you purchased the membership. Each Membership option offers its own benefits, so please read what is included with each offered membership. Once a plan is selected, it cannot be downgraded. But, it can be upgraded to the next level with credit being given for unused time toward the next upgraded membership. (for example, if you purchase a monthly membership you can upgrade to a yearly membership. But if you purchased a yearly membership, then decide you want to go month to month – we don’t allow a downgrade in this type of membership.) We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. (See policy below). Your Membership Plan that you select is again an AUTOMATIC REOCCURRING PLAN WITH AUTOMATIC REOCCURRING PAYMENTS taken out by PayPal. This is set up at the time you become a Vendor and purchase a membership to our site. Payments are taken out of your PayPal account automatically for the term you selected. The monthly term is every 30 days, One Year is every 365 days, and Two Years is every 730 days at the current advertised membership rate at the time of renewal. The Membership Term starts the day you make payment. As a courtesy, we may send notices before the due date, but if we fail to send a notice, it is still your reasonability to know when your membership fee renews.
STERMART.com does not offer refunds and by becoming a Vendor member you agree to this. As a marketplace for all things reborn doll, it is a community of like-minded individuals and as such, it is STERMART.com’s goal to build an Authentic Marketplace where Vendors can buy and sell and this takes a lot of time and money to run the Marketplace. However, if you the Vendor, give written notice of Cancellation a few days before your Membership term expires, your membership will not be renewed or charged automatically for the next term. (If you try to cancel the same day or less than 24 hours before it renews, there is no guarantee that it will not automatically renew. If this happens and it automatically renews, you will not receive a refund, and the term of membership will again be in effect. So, it is best to cancel a few days before your term is set to renew.) STERMART.com management will try to send a reminder a few days before your membership renews, but this is a courtesy only and you are responsible for knowing when your term automatically renews. Once a Written Cancellation (email is the best method) is received, we will cancel your membership. Once your membership is canceled you will not be able to sell on our site or conduct business, unless you purchase another membership. But you will be allowed to still be a customer or buyer to make purchases. STERMART.com and its management reserve the right to cancel any membership without refund for any reason it deems as appropriate. Some reason’s your membership account may be canceled may include, selling fake reborn items, bullying, providing false information, abusing policies or procedures, spamming, scamming, being rude to customers or management, reports or complaints about the vendor, and other situations, that management deems appropriate. It is not our goal to close down a vendor, but to work with each Vendor to make this the bestselling experience on the internet for Reborn Doll Supplies. We are always here to work with you and answer any of your questions.
Our site is usually available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the site or the provision of the site’s content, for maintenance, technical issues, or other reasons, that may be necessary. If this happens, we apologize in advance, as it will be our goal to get the site back up as soon as possible and we thank you for your patience.
Any Content you add to STERMART.com must be your own content and photos, or you have a right to publish it by having permission from the copyright owner. Any content on this site that is not your, you do not have any right to download, redistribute, copy, store or use in any way. (see more prohibited Uses below) STERMART.com content that was contributed is owned by us or we have permission to use the content, to include the site, its design, compilation, and look and feel. STERMART.com reserves the right to ask for proof that you own your content, as we ensure that our site is authentic.
Here is a partial list of prohibited use and content. Please do not do any of these things or your membership will be suspended or canceled at the discretion of STERMART.com and its management. STERMART.com reserves the right to determine any issue that is prohibited Use or Content.
- You cannot use Scripts to automatically mass download content.
- Use a false email address, misrepresent yourself, or impersonate others.
- Attempt to interrupt or alter the site’s operation in any way (for example: sending mass unsolicited messages, “flooding” servers, or introducing a time bomb, virus, trojan horse, worm, cancelbot, or other malicious content.)
- Use the Site or the Site’s content in any way that violates applicable law, that violates third-party property rights or that is, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, or defamatory, etc.
- Insert advertising, branding, or other promotional content onto the site, that is not allowed by your membership or policies. All Advertising must go thru STERMART.com for approval.
Following items are not allowed to be sold or displayed online at STERMART.COM.
Please note that vendors or sellers are responsible for any legal issues and other liabilities arising if you try and sell these below mentioned items at STERMART.COM. We will cancel the listing(s) of prohibited and restricted items within 24 hours after we come to know about such occurrence.
- Adult Material which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services
- Alcohol including alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine or champagne)
- Animals and Wildlife Products – examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory
- Artifacts prohibited for sale
- Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
- Copies of unauthorized Copyrighted materials whether in electronic or physical form or any other medium which may not be in existence at present
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
- Embargoed Goods and Prohibited Countries
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
- Firearms, Ammunition and Military Combat Knives
- Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances; toxic, flammable and radioactive materials and substances
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, watomites, or other protected property
- Hazardous and Restricted Items
- Human Parts and Remains
- Items Encouraging Illegal Activity – examples include an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
- Offensive Material – examples include ethnically or racially offensive material or any literature, products or other materials that: a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
- Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
- Pre-Sale Listings
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
- Replica and Counterfeit Items including imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
- Tobacco and cigarettes includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
- Work-at-home information
- Any kind of services not related to grocery products
- Any other product or service which is not in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local, or international including the laws of India
STERMART.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, UPDATE AND ALTER THE LIST FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION. TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES, PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST PERIODICALLY.
We reserve the right but are not obligated to monitor all content posted to the site – STERMART.com. We are not responsible for material posted by others. We do, however, reserve the right to edit, refuse to post, remove content, etc. that in our discretion is objectionable or in violation of these membership terms or policies or violates applicable law.
YOU must not upload or post any material that:
- Restrict or inhibit other use or enjoyment of this site.
- Infringe on other’s rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights.
- Disclose personal information about others, particularly sensitive information.
- Provide any content that is false, fake, fraudulent, unlawful, misleading, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or offensive.
- Upload any commercial solicitation or spam of any kind. (Example – affiliate links). All Advertising must be approved by site management.
We reserve the right to refuse membership to anyone at our discretion. We may, also immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your membership and access to our site, if we consider you in breach of these membership terms or any other site policies or we feel you are doing something illegal or unlawful. Any Termination of a membership will not be given a refund.
Except when applicable by law, we are bound only to offer you a membership for which you pay, and are not bound by implied terms. Our Liability is limited by the terms and conditions as well as the policies of the site. We do not promise that the content or your access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the site or content is free from viruses or any other harmful components, and that we make no promises regarding your access to or the results of your access to the site or content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise. We do, however, host with a company that monitors viruses, and security for our site. We as well as our affiliates and contractors are not liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, loss of revenue, or loss of profits that result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the site.
We reserve the right to make change these Membership Terms as well as any other policy from time to time. Major changes to the terms will be sent Sout thru email to our Vendor Members. Major changes include price increases, term length changes, or Number of Listings. Minor changes will be included in “Terms and Conditions”, “policies” so check them regularly to see new changes. It is your responsibility to keep on top of any new term, condition, or policy change.
We currently control and operate STERMART.com from our office in Idaho, USA. The laws of Idaho govern these Memberships. You and Reborn Doll Supplies submit to be governed by the Jurisdiction of the courts In Idaho.
This site is an Authentic Reborn Doll Supplies Website. We support Authentic Artists, Sculptors, Manufactures, and Suppliers of all things reborn. We respect the Intellectual property rights of others and we require that you do as well. Please contact us if you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being affected by content on this website. IF you are specifically making a copyright claim regarding content, please send us the following information:
- Your Full Name, Address, Phone number, and email address.
- The location on our site (or vendor name) of the location of the alleged infringing material.
- A Description of the copyrighted work that has been allegedly infringed.
- A statement by you “That you warrant that the information given in your claim is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Once we have the information we will investigate, and if it is found that the claim is valid we will have the vendor remove the item in dispute.